Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Questing into 74 and Dalaran

Thought not very challenging, Sloosh (1280497xp/1571800xp) went back to back the Howling Fjord to quest. Some of the quests were green yet the XP granted was still over 20k. Got the lines around Westgarde done then went South to Scalawag Point. Was really nice already having the Fort Wildervar FP so I picked up a few there.

People are still assholes and I'm happily one of them. Like when I was staking out Bjomolf's spawn for Brother Betrayers there was a Pally waiting to Consecrate. Naturally it spawns further away so I tag with Shadow Word: Death then Larac decided to invite me to a group. I almost decided not to Accept but I did. The drop rate for The Fragrance of Money sucked so I pulled three bears at once, easily DoT/Flaying them down. Another Shadow Priest, Darcspirit, came up and spit on me! *giggle* I let her watch in amazement/annoyance as I solo'd The Jig is Up. She got no invite on that one.

Most of the questing was pretty chill and relaxing. Scare the Guano Out of Them! was tedious so I shielded and feared to collect the shit. Leader of the Deranged was cake because people had cleared a path for me (Take North entry above the EE in Keep down then turn Right (West) to get to the cave) so I waited less than a minute for the spawn. There was a Warrior, Zakniel, running around ahead of me so Mission: Eternal Flame was easy to complete (and I gave him a Fortitude and Renew by way of thanks). The drop rate for The Yeti Next Door was sucky but I was doing Preying Upon the Weak at the same time. Was even rewarded by one of the spawned Prowling Worgs with my first BoE Blue drop: Mendicant's Robe of Mendacity.

Getting late in the evening and I had leveled off exploration experience… of Gjalerbron! Happened to be passing through Valgarde when I noticed a new quest giver on the top floor of the Inn. It was Archmage Hooper offering me a free port to Dalaran! I figured I would have to make the run from Windrunner's Overlook yet it was as simple as getting this quest and letting him port me. Once there there's a quest to show you how to port down to Crystalsong Forest. Wandered around and asked a guard where the City portals are, bound myself at the Alliance Inn, then headed down to the sewers to do my daily cooking quest (The Pot mentioned in the quest is placed in your inventory and is not found in the kitchen or sewers *sigh*) and pick up my Ghostly Skull.

Sloosh is at 100/130 quests in Howling Fjord so I plan to finish them off tomorrow then resume work in the Dragonblight.

[Image:SoloJig]
[Image:LevelByExplore!]
[Image:Skull!]

No comments: