Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Serious Downtime

I guess today's scheduled maintenance took a serious turn for the worst. The log-in screen said the servers would be up at 6pm PST but now they say 7pm. This gave me a chance to update my initial Outland Element Shaman gear guide. Think it turned out pretty well.

Decided to start using Powered by Wowhead tooltips. In the past I've only linked to The Armory and WoWWiki, but the tooltips are pretty trendy with zero work to implement. No idea how those things load so damn fast.

The Pally tanking thing still has me excited. The WoWWiki page on WotLK Pally tanking build made a lot of sense so at 66 I'll spec Favor with nearly everything they suggest. My variance will be with picking up all three points in Improved Devotion Aura before moving over to get Deflection.

Now… if only the servers would come up…

No comments: