Thursday, July 10, 2008

Some More Health

Shadowshot managed to get in one game before RL got in the way. It was all about farming mid-field until the Horde started with some Defense on the final capture. So down I went for the grab. The run back went pretty well despite being under 1k health still. Sat atop the base at my favorite spot when some level 11 druid got friendly:



Took a few minutes before the mid-field finally rallied to return our flag. Managed to get down for the final cap a few feet ahead of a too-slow Rogue. Even with cooling my heels for the last five minutes of the game, I was still top in damage and tied for top kills.



The most delicious moment was squaring off with Shadowcurse near the Alliance tunnel entry. It was obvious that he out-geared me yet I saw him first so up went Hunter's Mark. He was too close for a Charge yet I got the Wing Clip in early. Poor guy must have been so pissed as we bouncy-jousted; I was two-thirds health when I looted his corpse. *evil lol*

After RL, got a few more games. All three that Shadowshot got in were already in progress with the Horde in the lead. *sigh* Decided to another Deadmines run in before heading to bed—for another goddam Cape of the Brotherhood. *sigh x2* This has been the hardest character to gear, but I won't relent until he's wearing Blackened Defias Armor.

Finally got Aenara to attach the Clefthide Leg Armor to some Dark Leather Pants this morning so the Hunter's Health went from 948 to 1168 unbuffed. She can't make Nethercleft Leg Armor yet because she doens't have the Cenarion Rep. Might have to ask a friend because I'm sure it's insanely priced in the AH. Still have no bracers on so I must get that taken care of tonight.

No comments: